Vedic astrology works on the basis of date, time and place of birth. So on the basis of all these information your birth chart is generated. For the most of cases date and place of birth is correct, but regarding the time of birth there may some chances of confusion. Correct and accurate predictions depend on accuracy of the natal horoscope provided to an astrologer. Sometimes the difference of 1 second in your birth time may cause incorrect predictions. To avoid such problems one must have their birth time correct from a expert astrologer.
Vedic Astrology has specific tools for working out an unknown birth time by means of going backwards based on the events that happen during the life time of a person.
For birth time rectification we need at least 5 main events of your life which have occurred already.
Past events can be on the lines of following:
- Date of Marriage or major love affairs
- Birth of children
- Major purchases like house, office or cars
- Relocation within or outside of country
- Any significant event which changes life
- First employment
- A financial wind fall / Financial losses
- illness, Injury / accident / surgery
- Parents alive or not
- Date of demise of parents or family member
- New Business or New Job
- Any major event which you want to bring in our notice
These events are matched with your horoscope. If these events match with the time provided then your birth time is correct. If not correct, your birth chart needs rectification which is done accordingly.
|Birth Time Rectification
Free - 3 Questions